Online Course Special: Children’s Self-study course and book
The online Children’s Course is meant for children in the age between 8 and 12 attending groups 5, 6, 7, and 8 who want to expand their knowledge of Dutch. This brush up course consists of 8 fun and meaningful lessons for children who wish to learn Dutch and communicate with confidence.
Using a variety of educational exercises and games, including songs to listen to, the lessons will create an enjoyable and positive learning experience. The course provides a different experience to regular school.
The course consists of 8 lessons online and is accompanied by a lesson book. You do the course at your own pace, and you keep access to the e-learning for 3 months.
Every lesson consists of:
- Vocabulary You can listen to all the vocabulary that is in used the textbook
- Exercises Online exercises, and answers to the exercises of the textbook
- Songs There are songs to listen to, and gaps in the lyrics to fill in
- Grammar You can find the grammar online
Online children’s course
- Price includes course materials and access to e-learning
- Basic command of English is required
Optional Online lessons:
If you want some extra help, or you would like to ask questions, we offer optional Online teaching sessions. The price for an online teaching session is € 69,50 per hour.