Online Course Special: Self-study Beginners Basic course and books
The online Beginners Basic Course (A0>A1) is for anyone who has just started to learn Dutch. This online course is combined with an exercise book and a grammar book. The books will be send to your home address.
The course consists of 12 lessons online and is accompanied by a lesson book and a grammar book. You do the course at your own pace ~sign up and you will keep access to the e-learning for 3 months. After finishing this course it’s possible to join a Beginners Plus or Intermediate course. If you want to follow one of these courses, you will need to take an oral assessment by phone. When you want to obtain level A1 with an official certificate, you need to take an oral and an written exam. The costs for this exam (both oral and written) is € 125,00
You will receive a 2,5% discount code to sign up for these follow up courses after registration.
Every lesson consists of:
- Grammar You can find the grammar online and in the grammar book
- Vocabulary All the vocabulary that is in the text book is spoken in the lesson and you can listen to it online
- Exercises Online exercises and exercises in the textbook with online answers
- Songs There are songs to listen to and gaps in the lyrics to fill in
Online self-study course A0->A1
- Price includes course materials and access to e-learning
- Basic command of English is required
Optional Online lessons:
If you want some extra help, or you would like to ask questions, we offer optional Online teaching sessions. During these sessions, you can talk with a Taalthuis teacher. The price for an online teaching session is € 67,50 per hour.