Online Course Special: Self-study Beginners Basic course and books
The online Beginners Basic Course (A0>A1) is for anyone who has just started to learn Dutch. This online course is combined with an exercise book and a grammar book. Learning Dutch is even more fun in a group so we are only offering this possibility during the coronavirus crisis.
The course consists of 12 lessons online and is accompanied by a lesson book and a grammar book. You do the course at your own pace ~sign up and you will keep access to the e-learning for 3 months. After finishing this course it’s possible to join a Beginners Plus or Intermediate course. You will receive a 5% discount code to sign up for these follow up courses after registration.
Every lesson consists of:
- Grammar You can find the grammar online and in the grammar book
- Vocabulary All the vocabulary that is in the text book is spoken in the lesson and you can listen to it online
- Exercises Online exercises and exercises in the textbook with online answers
- Songs There are songs to listen to and gaps in the lyrics to fill in
Online course A0->A1
- Price includes course materials and access to e-learning
- Basic command of English is required
Optional Online lessons:
If you want some extra help, or you would like to ask questions, we offer optional Online teaching sessions. During these sessions, you can talk with a Taalthuis teacher. The price for an online teaching session is € 67,50 per hour.